Welcome to Halifax Online Banking demo. This demo is intended to give an overview of the Online Banking system.
Where to Start
Simply select a tour from the list below, which will cover the main functions and operations that are available within the Halifax Online Banking demo environment.
Follow a step-by-step guide of our main features. Each link is a link to a tour of the system, follow each to explore the system.
- Quick overview - A quick introduction to Online Banking where you will learn how to view your mini statements.
- How to register - A quick overview of registering for Online Banking.
- Sign in / Sign out - You will be introduced to signing in to Online Banking.
- Help & support - For help on Online Banking, view our quick overview of the 'Contact us' and 'Help & Support' features.
- Security & personal details - You will learn how to amend your password, memorable information and phone number.
- Your statements - You can search for past transactions and also change your paper statements settings.
- Applying for an overdraft - An overview on how to update your planned overdraft limit.
- Mobile alerts - An overview on how to register for the Mobile Alerting Service.
- Setting up payments - You can make payments to other people and organisations.
- Paying bills & credit cards - You will learn how to pay your bills or your credit cards.
- Direct Debits & standing orders - You will learn how to manage your Direct Debits and standing orders online.
- International payments - You will learn how to set up and make an International payment.
- Applying for a credit card - You will learn how to apply for a credit card through Online Banking.